Experiment with your look this festive season and ditch heavy ethnic attire for palazzos and layered kurtas say, experts.
Rajesh Jain, Business Head at Rangriti, says a combination of classic kurta and a palazzo never fails to impress.
* Pair floral palazzos with a super simple white kurta.
* Accentuate your look with the trendy earrings, watch and sandals.
* You can also go for a minimalistic look, with just a neck piece or a long earring or a broad bracelet.
* The best option is to keep your neck bare and just go for bright colour studs or earrings with your outfits.
* You can also opt for layered kurtas. Team an embroidered or any printed kurta with a plain cigarette or 3/4th length pants.
* Ignore long or heavy and difficult to manage duppattas. Rather go for jackets or stoles to jazz up your look.
* Fabric like pure cotton, silk, mul, chiffon, nylon, georgette are the easy go fabrics for this festive season.
-*Rozar Lobo, Make-up Artist, The Body Shop, suggests easy ways for make-up
* Prep your skin with a skin care regime (cleansing, toning, moisturising) according to your skin type.
* Use a primer ‘All in one Insta Blur’ to make a perfect base for your make-up.
* Conceal the imperfections with a concealer
* Dab foundation (Fresh nude foundation/ cushion foundation) with a make-up brush or a sponge. Wait till it settles.
* Take the two shades of compact – one lighter and darker; the lighter one for the T- zone and the darker one on C -Zone to get the perfect sculpted look.
* Contour with shimmer wave, bronze with blusher brush on the hollow of the cheek.
* For perfect application, highlight cheek bone with a honey bronze dome with the appropriate colour.
* Before the application of the lipstick, remove the dead skin using a lip scrub for a smooth effect.
* Define and fill lip with a lip definer.
* Add a pop of colour of your choice with the help of lipstick concealer brush.