Heavy Hitters, the absolute firm which produces amazing electric vape cartridge with the most pleasant high from the Southern California, is looking to hire for 20 enthusiastic, Raw, Strong, Authentic people to vaporize weed, go on a voyage, visit high-profile contests and most significantly get funded as member of the company’s “The Originals” ambassador program. Forms are being accepted now just by uploading a portfolio.
The chance is accessible to any and everyone that enjoys good circumstances to go on a trip and smoke regular cannabis. The manageable time responsibility means you don’t have to leave your hectic job but you just sway want to when you encounter the high life.
The Heavy Hitter Originals will seize and produce content and yield their expertise by the Heavy Hitters’ social media platform while generating a faithful fan following of Heavy Hitters followers by spreading the name of the brand at several events across California.
Every month, every Original ambassador selected will get a cash prize of $1,200 cash and $500 credit for Heavy Hitters product along with extra perks including:
• Entrance into all the biggest cannabis events over California – with all trip fees paid
• The dopest Heavy Hitters clothes and graft to represent your Originals rank.
• The first entrance to taste test new endeavors and Heavy Hitters goods.
• Hosting cannabis events at dispensaries to connect with, budtenders, smokers, and fans
Applying for the Originals ambassador program is simple:
• Upload a one-minute video to YouTube telling Heavy Hitters why you love the brand. What makes you an Original? What’s your special skill or talent? Why should you be selected as an Original?
• Submit a quick online application on our website and link to your YouTube video
• Upload the same video on Instagram and tag @heavy
• Tell all your buddies to bestow your video at heavyhitters.co/the original vids and tag @heavy
Special attention will be given to those who are astounding at social media, make viral videos and have an aesthetic point of view represented through photos. The company is into people who have unique skills – streetwear design, unicyclist, BMX, dance, tattoo artist or any other dope talents.
Applicants must be 21 years old to apply for the job and will be on a self-governing contractor basis. Must love Heavy Hitters and be enthusiastic about cannabis. The candidate must pass a background check and drug test and must be authorized to work in the soil of the US.